Nutrition and Education
TS Wellness helps clients develop a Nutrition and Education program (through our Eat Well initiative) with the capacity to engage and equip the people of your organization with the tools and skills necessary to be productive and healthy members of your organization.
We create and design evidence-based nutrition strategies that create greater health and organizational productivity.
We Bring Expertise to Help Our Clients:
• Develop a Nutrition and Education approach, via our Eat Well initiative, grounded in science that provide insights to create a future vision aligned to the business strategy
• Define an agile Nutrition and Education program that addresses critical health and wellness trade-offs such as lifestyle program versus a quick-fix initiative “du jour”. Our Nutrition and Education program can be scaled towards business units and/or functions or geography
• Identify and build the required culture and behaviors to enable Nutrition and Health to be a priority—part of the organizational culture
• Envision and design an overarching Nutrition and Education program that identifies and prioritizes health issues, such as diabetes, obesity, heart disease and cancer. We focus our program on being proactive with an eye towards prevention, while also working towards healing
What We Do
• Nutrition curriculum for health and wellness
• Education responsive to the needs of the organization
• Wellness Blueprint based on data and analytics
• Alignment with current Food service vendor
Cooking and Nutrition
• Cooking Demonstrations/ Cooking Classes
• Employee Experience
• Creating Desired Culture
• Lifestyle Transformation Strategy
• Real Food for Real People
• Individual coaching on Wellness
• Food choices in a "hectic culture"
• Group coaching on Health and Wellness