About TS Wellness
• Personalized Eat Well Initiative program, grounded in peer-reviewed science to address YOU!
• Grounded in peer-reviewed science, we provide personal attention and we focus on YOU and what YOU want and need
• State of the art, creative, effective, and results-producing
• Attention to your needs, your goals, and your successes & challenges
• Prompt and professional communication
Meet Our Founder
Dr. Patricia R. Thomson
Patricia R. Thomson, Ph.D. is a certified nutritionist, experienced speaker, coach, consultant and cancer survivor. As the Founder of TS Wellness, Patricia is on a mission to create thriving communities within the workplace and beyond.
She earned her nutrition certificate through e-Cornell Center for Nutrition Studies, her plant-based culinary certification through the Rouxbe Culinary School and her teaching certification through the Physicians Committee For Responsible Medicine Food For Life program.
Dr. Thomson has taught courses in employee wellness, disease prevention and reversal for heart disease, cancer, diabetes, alzheimer's, in addition to weight loss management, food addiction, thyroid and hormone control, digestive disorders and kid’s health. She has worked extensively with non profit organizations in helping to raise awareness for a variety of compelling causes.
She is the Founder of the Food As Medicine Summit & EXPO event which features world renowned nutrition experts, health & wellness exhibitors and local wellness practitioners to share the state-of-the science on health and nutrition and the practicalities and life-changing impacts of using food as medicine.
Patricia is a published scientist, has a Ph.D. in Biological Sciences, with a focus on toxicology, and has worked in both the private and public sectors protecting human and environmental health.